Thursday 29 December 2011


This dress is on my wishlist. Fendi's Silvia Venturini, head of accessories had described a picture of a woman who inspired Lagerfeld to his fall winter collection 2011: a buttoned-up-to-the-neck art teacher who was still wild enough to wipe her paintbrushes in her hair and unleash the animal within.

I think nowadays especially women in the streets unleash their personalities more and more by wearing what they like and not by what their surrounding ask them to wear. Hooray to this women.
Thanks to shops like H&M, Zara and Topshop it is also much more affordable to look a million dollars. But let's not forget the art teachers like Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, Sonia Rykiel and Consuelo Castiglioni who teach us the real thing.

My family(read: the men in my family) don't always share my passion/obsession for couture and high-fashion. But I'm so lucky they still love me inspite of my expensive hobby... wearing a Fendi dress or most likely without this gorgeous dress.

Enjoy,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment